UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Stepway Tce90, Euro6 Stop/Start, I am getting very poor MPG...
Around town I am only getting 31mpg
On a long run I am only getting 37mpg.

I would like some comparisons of what mpg other Stepway Tce90, Euro6 Stop/Start, Owners are getting

·
Registered
8 Posts
Had Tce90 4 weeks driving mostly in economy. Still on trip 1 and up to 37mpg. Still slowly rising, think still breaking in and hope to get into the 40s mpg

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Had Tce90 4 weeks driving mostly in economy. Still on trip 1 and up to 37mpg. Still slowly rising, think still breaking in and hope to get into the 40s mpg
I see you have a Duster, they do have a bigger engine and a lower fuel consumption than the Stepway, I am really trying to get comparisons with other Stepway Tce90's as mine is going into the dealers to get its low fuel consumtion tested at the end of this week.

There has been many threads on here saying its best not to use the Eco button until you have clocked up over 2k. Not that the Eco button actually makes any difference to fuel consumption it just delays the turbo kicking in...

How many miles have you clocked up so far, Is that mainly town driving or out of town?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi yep I got a Duster I've on 43.6mpg after about 800 miles still creeping up.
My wife has a Stepway 1.2 Tce90, probably not done 500 miles yet but mpg still creeping up also. But driving shorter trips in the Stepway.
Not regretting changing a Volvo V40 for Duster and VW up for Stepway. Both more practical

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi yep I got a Duster I've on 43.6mpg after about 800 miles still creeping up.
My wife has a Stepway 1.2 Tce90, probably not done 500 miles yet but mpg still creeping up also. But driving shorter trips in the Stepway.
Not regretting changing a Volvo V40 for Duster and VW up for Stepway. Both more practical
A Stepway Tce90 is a 0.9 not a 1.2
What mpg is your wife getting in her Stepway..

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BP have heard all about my 31 mpg Steppy and are getting ready to keep my local filling stations topped up...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Last time I checked she had 37mpg in the Stepway. She has it on Eco and does about 30 miles a day commute. Part town driving part dual carriageway

·
Registered
17 Posts
Too be honest I am disappointed with my stepway tce90's mpg at best I have had 39.4mpg thats travelling at 60mph. I have had my car for 3 weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts