UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How much have you spent so far?

I've spent a total of £400ish to transform my stepway from standard.
Tints
Wheel spacers
Heko wind deflectors
Black trims
Boot protector
Headlight tints
Smaller legal numberplates

Some other bits were free.....
Vinyl for stripes
Dechromed grill

I'm having my mirrors painted Orange soon, and when the original tyres need changing I'm going for something chunkier along the lines of 225/65/16 AT.... If they fit
I've spent a total of £400ish to transform my stepway from standard.
Tints
Wheel spacers
Heko wind deflectors
Black trims
Boot protector
Headlight tints
Smaller legal numberplates

HaHa I have been watching the episodes of the stripe.... Have you not thought of getting your mirrors vinyl wrapped rather than painted, might be cheaper then at least the next owner can remove it if they don't like it.

Like the stripes on the white, Are you not taking them over the roof.

I have only spent half your amount and so far done..

RGM Bumper paint protector.

Carpeted bare boot inside ledge.

Stepway Mirrored door sill protection plates.

Side Protection Mouldings.

Heko wind deflectors (front & rear).

Chrome Door handles.

Under bonnet rubber seal

And a partridge in a pear t___, Oh! I mean a little Bee Sting silver Aerial " it looks neat "..

Thinking about Tints but not sure yet, I believe they block out uv so would be good for my dogs, but at the same time I am thinking my dogs will scratch it when they have there paws up on the window " which mine do a lot ". Think Id go for lighter ones rather than darker ones as I would not like to feel I was sitting in a cave entrance.
My headlights.. NoNo to a tint the things need brightening up not dulling down lol...So looking to be doing something there to improve them, Trying to work out what is the best & simplest upgrade for them.
Not sure about wheels yet, Think I will have to pull off the trims and see what they look like black, So for me its stay as they are or go black... Some people have painted there original wheels but you have got black trims... So is paint or trims the best way to go? Have to look more ito the wheel spacers the pros and cons of them but more importantly would they cause any insurance issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts