UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Generous John of course,,,,,,,,,,heheheh

Its downloading now,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 6.5GB`s ughhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,so,,,, god knows how i`m going to share it .... i`ll experiment,,, and report back

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Generous John of course,,,,,,,,,,heheheh

Its downloading now,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 6.5GB`s ughhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,so,,,, god knows how i`m going to share it .... i`ll experiment,,, and report back
I bought one for my clio but I couldnt get it to work..managed to find a web one though with some help from a renault forum member..I'm sure you will find a way John..good luck with that..I just need Tce90 info nothing else ..do you want the back hander now or later.. :p

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Its still downloading,,,,,,hehehe 62% so far,,,,,,,,,,, I notice its a ".rar" file,,,,,,,,might need a special programme to open it,,,,,,,not sure until downloads finished.

Title of file is just "Renault Sandero Workshop Manual" so not sure up to what year it covers,,, or what models,,,,

anyway,,,, will keep you posted

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Downloaded ok,,,,,,,,,but having problems extracting files,,,,,,,,,,,,,,never seen anything so bloody complicated.

open this file and go to *****,,,,then download this file,, which will allow you open the file you just downloaded,,,, once opened, go back and open another file, which will take you back to the first file, and extract another file, which youve seen before somewhere,,,,, then extract that,,,and click the icon that will take you to another webpage where you can download a programme that will allow you to run a virtual machine,, choose your extraction point, and return to webpage and give permission for vm to open..., then point vm at extracted file,, thats the one that hasnt extracted properly,,,,then start getting angry,,,, then start all over again,,,,,,,,,,,,, bla bla bla,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

what a load of F ****g Shite !!!!!!

has anyone ever seen a computer do 70 mph across a garden ?????????

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Downloaded ok,,,,,,,,,but having problems extracting files,,,,,,,,,,,,,,never seen anything so bloody complicated.

open this file and go to *****,,,,then download this file,, which will allow you open the file you just downloaded,,,, once opened, go back and open another file, which will take you back to the first file, and extract another file, which youve seen before somewhere,,,,, then extract that,,,and click the icon that will take you to another webpage where you can download a programme that will allow you to run a virtual machine,, choose your extraction point, and return to webpage and give permission for vm to open..., then point vm at extracted file,, thats the one that hasnt extracted properly,,,,then start getting angry,,,, then start all over again,,,,,,,,,,,,, bla bla bla,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

what a load of F ****g Shite !!!!!!

has anyone ever seen a computer do 70 mph across a garden ?????????
Exact same problem and I gave up in the end..I'm no computer geek and gave up after 30 mins of ripping my hair out.. :p

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Thanks tduknet,,,,,,,,, ( The rar file download kept stopping at about at 65% progress,, about 20 times,,,,stating,,,"error,,,not enough disc space " the file was 6.5gb,,,, but my free disc space is 294gb,,,,. anyway.... eventually, Once i managed to get to rar file downloaded,,,

the site then instructed me to download "VM" or something or other,,,, virtual machine ?? ,,,,, once i got that downloaded,,, it wouldnt open the zip.

so,,, went back to site again,,, and then it offered a different prog,,, ( confusing or not ? ),,,,,,, guess which one,,?? ...... winrar.,,,,,,,heheheh.

so,,,,,, after nearly setting fire to puter,,, I am going to try tonight to open it using winrar.

so thanks again in advance.

P.S. is the winrar just for extracting ?? or for actually viewing it ?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Winrar is just for extracting virtual box is for running virtual machines by the sounds of it it's a rip of the workshop program that runs in a virtual environment

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
sounds like a right fun romp. Almost as much fun as me using Windows 7 to run VMWare Workstation to run Windows 2012 Hyper-v to run Windows 95 to run DOS box to run an Amiga emulator......

Virtualization, we must go deeper!

Karrot

(yes I'm an IT nerd too)

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
sadly,,, i`m not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as you might have guessed......hehehe

anyway,,,, I have the download file at least.

but,,, its 6.5GB ,,,

so... if anyone wants to try to open and view it,,,,,, and,, can Tell me a way ( an easy way) how to `transport a 6.5gb file to them,,,, then they can gladly have it,

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
sadly,,, i`m not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as you might have guessed......hehehe
anyway,,,, I have the download file at least.
but,,, its 6.5GB ,,,
so... if anyone wants to try to open and view it,,,,,, and,, can Tell me a way ( an easy way) how to `transport a 6.5gb file to them,,,, then they can gladly have it,
6.5GB you would have to put that on a USB pen a DVD disk only has 4.7gb but you could use 2 or a double sided one that would make 9.4gb....

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
ok... Mr Ness,,,,,,, do you want it ? can you make use of it ??

I just dont have the patience,.

I`VE TOLD YOU ONCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
ok... Mr Ness,,,,,,, do you want it ? can you make use of it ??

I just dont have the patience,.

I`VE TOLD YOU ONCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe
This might help you get started..
http://www.howtogeek.com/73904/beginner-how-to-extract-.rar-files-on-windows-7-and-mac-os-x/

If you don't have WinRAR you can get it here.... But check your computer to see if you have 32bit or 64bit then download the bit version for your pc.
http://www.win-rar.com/download.html?&L=0

To check if you have 32 or 64bit...
Click Start Menu
Click Computer
Click System properties
You should then be able to see if your system is a 32 or 64 bit operating system.

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
hehehehe yes yes yes,,,,Mr Ness.... , This pc is windows7,,,,with a strange little manufacturers plate on the bottom,,,,, isambard Kingdom Brunell.... I seem to remember,,,,,,heheheh..

, I already have the winrar jobby,,,,, but.,,, lost temper trying to figure it all out.

and got the VM prog too,,,,,,, also lost temper, again,,,,surprise surprise.

so......after a while,,,,after I calmed down,,,, I ` Recovered ` the PC.......................

unfortunately,,, I ` recovered` it from halfway down the Garden.... hehehe

so,,,,,,,,Mr Ness........ Can you make use of it ?? you can become its guardian !!! and of course,,,the source of all knowledge. want it ?? its free !!!!

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
hehehehe yes yes yes,,,,Mr Ness.... , This pc is windows7,,,,with a strange little manufacturers plate on the bottom,,,,, isambard Kingdom Brunell.... I seem to remember,,,,,,heheheh..

, I already have the winrar jobby,,,,, but.,,, lost temper trying to figure it all out.
and got the VM prog too,,,,,,, also lost temper, again,,,,surprise surprise.
so......after a while,,,,after I calmed down,,,, I ` Recovered ` the PC.......................

unfortunately,,, I ` recovered` it from halfway down the Garden.... hehehe

so,,,,,,,,Mr Ness........ Can you make use of it ?? you can become its guardian !!! and of course,,,the source of all knowledge. want it ?? its free !!!!
But I don't like gardening like you do... pmsl
Sounds like you are just about there with it....
Some of the files not extracting properly could just be you have the wrong bit WinRAR for your PC.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts