UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just popped into my local dealer to see what kind of morning they have had. Been very busy with 15 plate collections, was chatting to the senior sales guy and they have 3 Stepway Laurettes in 'stock' and available immediately. Two will be 15 plates in Red or Silver and a pre-registered in Blue on 64 plate with about £750 off :)

Just incase anyone has been given long delivery times and wants one sooner.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm about to pick up mine next Sunday at Renault in Orpington. Can't wait!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm about to pick up mine next Sunday at Renault in Orpington. Can't wait!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Albri - what colour / model you getting? I'll have to look out for you. Not seen another Stepper round these parts yet - much less a fellow 15er :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Debdeb - I'm getting an Ambiance, petrol in blue. Love petrol engines!! Hope to see your Daphne next Sunday then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Debdeb - I'm getting an Ambiance, petrol in blue. Love petrol engines!! Hope to see your Daphne next Sunday then.

Apparently, there is a special wave for when we see another fellow Dacia driver on the road - will need to start practising for future encounters !

One thing I am not so keen on with DD so far though is the horn, why or why on the stick ?? I like a horn you can palm slam on the middle of the steering wheel. Nearly had someone getting intimate with DD today and I couldn't remember where my horn was. Palm slamming like a nutter to no audible effect. Its a little tutti frutti froufrou horn too, far too dainty for my liking. Prefer something that sounds a bit more meaty and foghorn like !! When I sound my horn I mean business :)

No rude comments now gang please ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Horn on the stick!! Yes I found that a bit weird during my test drive but sure will get used to it.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hate the location, probably my biggest single gripe and as to peewee as my o/h called it when I first hit the button (together with an embarrassing action with her little finger) it had to go. Fitted a horn from a megane, wanted to put the twin horns from a Laguna, but not enough room

·
Registered
58 Posts
Its truly awful. Its a little "ahem / excuse me" sound rather than the kind of sound I want when a numpty creeps a bit too close at a junction or pulls out in front without looking !! :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts