UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the steering wheel on the Laureate but the Ambiance is not as easy on the hands. Does anyone have any suggestions for a leather cover with white stitching or similar. I tried the Mr Steering on ebay but every steering wheel marked "Dacia Duster" says "This does not fit the Dacia Duster...." in the compatibility box. I'd rather not take a daft risk.

Suggestions, or experiences?

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
have you tried Karl or one of the parts companies on the continent?A dacia supplier is probably more reliable than ebay imho :D

Silvery silver is the shiniest !

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
Looks to me that the eBay one would fit the Dacia Duster. I expect the eBay "Compatibility guide" is a nightmare of box checking for anyone listing car parts and they have made a mistake when they uploaded the listing.

Just ask them. They'll probably thank you for pointing out the error.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
was looking at this for the duster;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250876045298?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

but they make others

Sorry should have read your message properly! :rolleyes:

Try messaging them they seemed fairly good to me and with nearly a 20,000 feedback they can't be all bad.
No worries. I looked at that one but it looks as if it needs a contrasting stitch rather than the black as for some reason it reminds me of a tyre inner tube, being black, with black stitching and very rounded and spongy looking. I'll give them a call and see. I'll post back with what they suggest etc.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts