UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Looking to purchase a new vehicle this summer.

I need to occasionally carry loads (think Ikea units etc.) - so am maybe looking for a hatchback or larger.

I was looking at the Duster, but understand that the new model is not going to be in the UK for a while :( Is there any date?

I also like my gadgets and so would be looking for items such as bluetooth etc.

Which models should I be looking at? Ideally not a model that is a bit tired. Newer is better!

Estate, or 4 x 4 is probably a good option.

Currently drive a Vectra hatchback, which is good for getting loads in, but is getting to the point of needing to be replaced.

I really do not know much about Dacia's and can't visit a showroom until June as currently not in the UK.

The only essential thing is that it must be an automatic.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Hi,

Looking to purchase a new vehicle this summer.

I need to occasionally carry loads (think Ikea units etc.) - so am maybe looking for a hatchback or larger.

I was looking at the Duster, but understand that the new model is not going to be in the UK for a while :( Is there any date?

I also like my gadgets and so would be looking for items such as bluetooth etc.

Which models should I be looking at? Ideally not a model that is a bit tired. Newer is better!

Estate, or 4 x 4 is probably a good option.

Currently drive a Vectra hatchback, which is good for getting loads in, but is getting to the point of needing to be replaced.

I really do not know much about Dacia's and can't visit a showroom until June as currently not in the UK.

The only essential thing is that it must be an automatic.

Thanks!
Your last request totality rules out Dacia' as to my knowledge there is no automatics and no foreseeable plans to include them

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Never say never, but I reckon nss is right about auto' option. If you can reconsider, then a Logan would probably be the best option for general load-carrying. The lower boot-lip alone is a definite advantage I would say. At the end of the day, however, you gotta go see.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Learn to drive manual and then pick up a Logan :D

Seriously if Auto is not an option then you are out of luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts