UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks for the guide, it inspired me, always have my sunglasses loose somewhere, so this would be ideal.

Ordered the parts directly from my main dealership today, using your part numbers:

Sunglasses holder itself was just short of 21 pounds, the trim nuts were around 75 pence each, so dealership price for the set is around GBP 22,50.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Right, installed mine today. The holder itself isn't extremely deep, BUT it has a foam padding in it, that should be easily removed. If you take the padding out, thicker glasses shouldn't be an issue. Also, it's a standard part, so you could order it, take a look and if it isn't want you want, tell them to keep it...

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
They are indeed Renault part numbers.
Hi Giffer2 !

Ordered my parts today, just a question, do the screws come with the Range Lunette as my dealer could not find them, but they were not on your list ?

Regards........Roger ;)

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Yes they come with the holder which suprised me as I thought they'd be extra!
Thanks Giffer2, the parts chap said he would be suprised if it came with screws, said that he would sort me out some when I collect ! ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Mine did come with screws too, but they are just standard kitchen sink screws you can pick up for a few pence at any DIY store, so I wouldn't worry too much...

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Mine did come with screws too, but they are just standard kitchen sink screws you can pick up for a few pence at any DIY store, so I wouldn't worry too much...
Thanks dgtazzman ! Saves me routing though tins in the garage to find a matching pair !! ;)

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Thanks Giffer2,

Parts obtained from Arnold Clark (Screws were included).

Easily fitted. Awaiting my Wife's approval.

jman

·
Registered
985 Posts
I have a sunglasses holder from a Vauxhall Mk 3 Astra which also fitted a Mk 1/2 Zafira. It is a generic (non Vauxhall) holder. When someone is next in their car could you (pretty) please measure the distance between the screw holes so that I may compare it to mine.

My one is 143mm centre to centre.

TIA.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I was at my local dealer totay where i bought my Stepway and showed the the numbers given here for the Renault parts , but they were unable to search for them as they said was not a part in the Renault Nordic countries ......
are there other part numbers or from other makes i can use?

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
I was at my local dealer totay where i bought my Stepway and showed the the numbers given here for the Renault parts , but they were unable to search for them as they said was not a part in the Renault Nordic countries ......
Just ask your dealer for a glasses holder for a clio its the exact same item.

·
Registered
398 Posts
You can order the glasses holder form here (It's original Renault part)

http://www.lzparts.de/index.php?page=product&info=808

1 - 20 of 27 Posts