UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mrs Spud is loving the new Stepway, however she has one issue. The drivers sunvisor has a mirror on it, which she wants, but she doesn't like the fact it has no cover on it. Does anyone know if Clio sunvisors fit or if there is a cover that can be brought to put over the mirror until it needs to be used?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd be interested in knowing about a cover as well, it's not so bad now it's winter but I think in the summer it will be quite annoying. I'm quite high up in the driver's seat so if the sunvisor is down I can pretty much see me in it - which is fairly distracting!

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I've been looking at this myself and wondering what could be done, so far the easiest idea I can think of is a small piece of cloth with velcro on it just to cover it.

·
miserable old git
848 Posts
my Ambiance delivered on 19/12 doesn't have a mirror on the drivers side visor although the one I test drove did.

I really think they build the cars using whatever parts are closest to their hands at the time.....

·
Registered
36 Posts
On the 64 reg Stepway I had as a courtesy car when my Sandero went in for paint work that had a mirror on the drivers side. I am fairly confident that they are not allowed to be there and is a part from LHD cars. Speak to Dealership/ Dacia CS. They should be able to find the right part without the mirror like my Sandero. But if you're intent on keeping the mirror then you could just cover it up like Giffer2 has mentioned.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well my past cars have had mirrors on drivers side too, but all of them had a cover built in to the sunvisor due to from what I have been told in the past as being to do with safety.

I could be wrong though, and frequently what I get told may not actually be true.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts