UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having ordered a Duster I've just received a letter from the dealership offering me the opportunity to purchase Supagard www.supagard.co.uk Protection interior & exterior plus 1 year key protection.

Was wondering if anyone else has been offered this, taken it up and think it was worth it?

Cheers.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Suggest you try a search " Supagard " in the search facility across all forums using the search facility at the top of the page. It has cropped up before across a couple of threads .

·
Registered
109 Posts
Buy the pads off eBay for a couple of quid and do yourself. Not work the cost the dealers want, they make more money on paint protection than they do on the car

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
122 Posts
When I bought my Dodge Caliber the salesman gave me a complete Supergard kit that had been lying around on the back seat . He told me that if I had ordered the car with Supergard professionally applied it would have been an extra £300 . So far I have only use carpet /seat treatment ( In the Jag ) I wouldn't pay £300 !!! most of my cleaning stuff comes from the Pound shop ..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers for the feedback folks, searched some of the other threads also. Seems like the £299 asking price is not worth it, though protecting the car with something will be.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Give it a good waxing with a nice quality wax paste polish...

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts
Having ordered a Duster I've just received a letter from the dealership offering me the opportunity to purchase Supagard www.supagard.co.uk Protection interior & exterior plus 1 year key protection.

Was wondering if anyone else has been offered this, taken it up and think it was worth it?

Cheers.
When I got mine I was given a free Pure Guard coating for the messing around I had had. It does seem to clean up very easily when I wash it and buffs up nice without polishing. I am not sure I would want to pay just short of £300 for the privilege though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts