UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I love my morning cup of tea when I first awake but then switch to nice filtered coffee for the rest of the day until late evening when I switch back.

What's your favourite?

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Big mug of coffee perfect start to the day!

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Its got to be coffee first thing...if i have time a caffetierre one
Then coffee til about 3...when tea pangs hit me!
At work...in the othopaedic clinic...we have a tea trolley (on wheels and everything) with tea pots and proper cups and twee plates...and when the clinic is finished we all sit and have a civilised cup...!!!!!
dont panic....we pay for it not the nhs...but that is where the cakes started...there is quite a competition between us to bake a good one !!!!
then its back to coffee...!!!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Its got to be coffee first thing...if i have time a caffetierre one
Then coffee til about 3...when tea pangs hit me!
At work...in the othopaedic clinic...we have a tea trolley (on wheels and everything) with tea pots and proper cups and twee plates...and when the clinic is finished we all sit and have a civilised cup...!!!!!
dont panic....we pay for it not the nhs...but that is where the cakes started...there is quite a competition between us to bake a good one !!!!
then its back to coffee...!!!!!
I wouldn't have a problem with the NHS paying for the nurses / doctors or any of the people that do proper hospital work my only problem would be if management got theirs paid for as most of them are already a drain on the system

Sent from my HTC Desire S using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
136 Posts
I prefer a nice cup of tea but for convenience sake I have coffee, with me living on my own & spending most of my time on the road it saves having to take milk & sugar with me, so if I've got a couple of days off It's straight to the shop for some milk, also I've found that most cafes couldn't make a decent cup of tea if their lives depended on it:rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC Desire S using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
I don't like the muddy coffee from Cafetieres. Prefer filtered or an Americano (espresso topped up with hot water).

If you are in a hurry the Aeropress makes espresso strength coffee FAST.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
This is silly, but I'm up for it anyway: 2x 500ml pots of filtered coffee 1st thing. (Can't be persuaded to even think about coffee for rest of day.) Text messaging a bit hit and miss up to about 10:00 hrs, but dexterity seems to return after that! :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
aargh .... coffee is the devils sputum ........ even the sell make me feel nauseous :wub:

a box of chocolates is like that horrible tv add for revels in which there was a take on the 'Russian roulette' scene from the dear hunter (?)

without a look at the choc box layout plan I risk death from vomit if I pick the coffee one ! :wacko:

Ralph :ph34r:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Coffee up until about 10am , then only tea after that . On this subject , I do have a particular problem with modern day London coffee venues Costa , Starbucks, Café Nero etc etc , and that problem is this .......I DON,T WANT TO SPEND HALF AN HOUR ORDERING THE BLOODY THING ! I lose patience and interest when i,m stuck in a queue behind someone ordering a grande double skinny Americano with an extra shot blah blah blah . Bring back the days when you went into a café and said Coffee please , and a coffee is what you got . Another annoying thing I frequently hear in London is the following conversation " Can I get a tall cappuccino please " NO !!! YOU CAN,T GET IT . IF YOU GET IT, IT MEANS THAT YOU WORK THERE ! YOU CAN HAVE IT ! Keep our language English and not American .

·
Registered
407 Posts
Coffee.

A long time ago before teabags were invented, we were having an infants school party. Not thinking, I drank my cup to the bottom and ended up with a mouth full of tea leaves, YAK! Put me off tea for life.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts