UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Ive recently bought a 14 plate duster and loving it!

But one thing that's driving me mad is no temperature display. We had really poor service from renault when buying the car and I cannot even bring myself to go and ask them for hell where they were so rude etc.

Wondered if you guys could assist me? Do I need to buy an additional clock which has the temperature on it?? We don't have that sat nav just the cd/radio player.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi,

Have a 15 plate duster and like you also loving it.

Also noticed that the only thing missing was the temperature display and after looking at numerous sites I could not find

anything that could be fitted.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hello, I'm in Northern Ireland and have a Phase 2 Duster brand new as of 30/03/15 there's no temp gauge for the engine on mine, only outside temp, but it's the same on my wife's 2015 Clio IV.

Renault don't seem to fit them any more.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
One possible solution would be to invest in a Bluetooth OBD tool which plugs into the diagnostic port and can be paired to a phone or tablet. This will monitor numerous parameters, including engine temp. Obviously you shouldn't be playing with this while driving, but I imagine you should be able to mount a phone hands-free in such a way as to view temperature readout?

·
Registered
224 Posts
One possible solution would be to invest in a Bluetooth OBD tool which plugs into the diagnostic port and can be paired to a phone or tablet. This will monitor numerous parameters, including engine temp. Obviously you shouldn't be playing with this while driving, but I imagine you should be able to mount a phone hands-free in such a way as to view temperature readout?
Thats exactly what I've done in my Logan, the display is setup to read out temp and boost, works a treat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts