UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Popped in to Renault in Bristol today with the wife to see if the had a stepway in but no joy
So had a look around the sandero and she was happy with it so all was going well
That is until we were leaving and she spotted the Renault Zoe
This really threw a spanner into the works

·
Registered
535 Posts
Popped in to Renault in Bristol today with the wife to see if the had a stepway in but no joy So had a look around the sandero and she was happy with it so all was going well That is until we were leaving and she spotted the Renault Zoe This really threw a spanner into the works
The Stepway looks funky also, unlike the regular Sandero. Maybe she will change her mind after she'll see one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is what I'm hoping
She still likes the Dacia and will be back there next week for another look
Although the Renault didn't look too bad

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is now a stepway in Bristol and must say it looks great in blue
Wife decided to get the electic Renault Zoe instead

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Anyway This is a TEST DRIVE Forum We need to get Steve back over to the Social Space, where he posted about a competition in the Daily Mail to win a Sandero.

I entered it but one of the questions was Would you like to test drive a Dacia so I said no(already got one) so guess my entry got binned.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Anyway This is a TEST DRIVE Forum We need to get Steve back over to the Social Space, where he posted about a competition in the Daily Mail to win a Sandero.
I entered it but one of the questions was Would you like to test drive a Dacia so I said no(already got one) so guess my entry got binned.
ok I'm going back to social space thread ( tail between legs) :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts