UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having looked at the forum for a little time now I believe there is a mathematical correlation between a Duster owners age and the time of posting. Bare with me ..... no, not in that way as some forum member would deviate the topic given 1/3645th of a chance ....... you know who you are?

Look at the times of postings? Compare that to a vehicle which has a younger reach (ignorant of the virtues of a vehicle such as ours), there are some daft times that people post; no wonder they need beauty sleep when they get older. Removing those wonderful overseas forum members ......... the forum dies by around 11.30 pm (23:00). Now i'm sure using the results of the recent (is everything not recent in the UK Dacia forum?) age survey, correlated to the posting time of said members some geek (used in the most adoring term) could come up with a formula based on your age at which will dictate when you stop posting.

If you've not looked you will ...... if you don't care ...... you'll never know :)

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
See 16 minutes and no reply ..... where is D&M :lol:

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Really Chrisl300? Your picture and profile details do call into question your integrity a moderator (he he he ;) ) you have etched in to posterity in this thread ..... are you sure you are 103 or was it just a misplaced sense of bravado? If the 'way back when machine' has not caught you, I have ..... screen shots, you have got to love them :)

Reactions: Dusterdly & Muttley

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
me....deviate....never!!!
I'm here btw!!!!

like Mac said i was pansying to my inner geek and nerd and was outside freezing half to death, watching the sky to the NE...:D

i was watching for the Perseid meteor shower...

my inner nerd was very happy i did this coz i saw 5 whoppers !!! yay ! saw about 10 smaller ones...and may have seen about 5 more but can't be sure cos i was having to watch between the clouds...
it was worth it though...it was fantastic :D

natures fireworks :D:D

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
I have noticed that forum dead after 11:30 feeling, for half a month I'm just getting in from work then and catching up on the days gossip.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts