UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loved my first Dacia meet up today, what a nice crowd. We ended up being combined with a Dacia first birthday party at Holden in Norwich, with cake and party food (and even a prize lucky dip) and a few of us then spent a while outside a lovely pub by the river. There were some great photo opps and I'm sure the photos will be up soon by the people with the best cameras, but this is how Kerry from Holden got her photo vantage point...

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And Maud!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Aww wish I'd known time - about to order mine from East Bilney. Would have been nice to have got to talk to you all and find out more about the cars

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
You're from Norfolk then Arggers!! Annie and I are from Norwich. Am sure there will be another meeting in the not too distant future. I want to go to Congo Adventure Golf in Easton but nobody else is interested. May have to borrow one or both of Annie's children as I would feel a complete prawn going there without kids. But it has a raft to reach one of the holes, and a smoking volcano, and a cave - I really need to get out more!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah I'm in Thorpe. Look forward to the next meet!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
You're from Norfolk then Arggers!! Annie and I are from Norwich. Am sure there will be another meeting in the not too distant future. I want to go to Congo Adventure Golf in Easton but nobody else is interested. May have to borrow one or both of Annie's children as I would feel a complete prawn going there without kids. But it has a raft to reach one of the holes, and a smoking volcano, and a cave - I really need to get out more!!

We didn't say we weren't interested! Hands up who wants to play around with Maud? Sorry, I meant a round ;-)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
o/

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well that didn't work. My little man with his arms in the air had an amputation...

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
But you guys need to know that I have tantrums if the ball keeps rolling back to me. And Skrich I know you play Proper Golf so you can only come if you let me win at least one of the holes. Me, cheat???!!!!Surely not!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts