UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an email from the dealer today advising that my car was built last week and has left the factory. It is due into Southampton by the 20th May.

I should have the car in time to take it back over the Channel to France for the Le Mans 24 hour race on June 13th. At this rate the car will have done more sea miles than road miles!

I don't normally get excited about new cars but the whole Dacia thing is getting me, I think I'm caught up in the excitement of getting so much value for money.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just checked the email from the dealer and it says the car is coming into the Southampton import centre.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think your right. Perhaps they have split the deliveries to keep up. I still don't see that many Logan's around here. There are lots of Sandero's and Dusters.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I might have mis-remembered the information, but I seem to remember Logans are built in Morocco, rather than Romania, which might be a factor?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Never seen a Logan on the road, hardly see any Dusters either to be honest! See more Stepways than anything and usually in blue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts