UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well that got rid of Maud and DM....... Whose round is it? Darts anyone??

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
The offside rule....??????

Its quite simple :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: wots not to understand ??????? Men !!!

Like most things in football, the offside rule is pretty simple

The 'active' ruling for example. Players can be in an offside position but not be offside.

A player is in an offside position if, when the ball is played by a team-mate, they are nearer to the opposition's goal line than both the ball and the second last opponent.

The second last opponent determines the line from where the offside area begins and can be anywhere in this half of the pitch.

The referee's assistant will make their decision based on this offside area.

Gosh this is SO simple....don't see what the fuss is about ???! :rolleyes:

So Skrich.....

Mines a dry white wine spritzer with tonic....or a G&T....or a Pimms !!!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DM - merely alluding to the player who may or may not be active doesn't explain it.... and what about a player returning from an offside position? No drinkies for you I'm afraid......

So.... did anyone see that ludicrous display by Arsenal last night.....?

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Prostitutes (male or female), have by far, more integrity than football players ..... at least they take the money and provide the goods!! :)

PS So I'm told :p

·
Registered
206 Posts
What have we done! :rolleyes:

I wonder if there's time to cancel our Duster!!!!! LOL!

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Well as a Mum who stood on rainy pitches every Sunday watching James play football from age 6 to age 15, reckon I am qualified to discuss the offside rule. This is how James explained it to me - 2 teams, one is losing, one is winning. The winning team scores another goal. The linesman of the losing team immediately points out that the scorer was offside. Goal disallowed, simples.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts