UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can have a top of the range Stepway all options selected for £6572!

Heated windscreen is a £65 option. Medianav is a £100 option.

Arguably it looks better. Dual optic headlights, black door trim panels, indicators built into the mirrors, climate control and body coloured door handles.

Is it as simple as that? £6572?!!!

·
Registered
985 Posts
Would love a heated windscreen but outside of Russia and China no-one will do them due to patents. :angry:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would love a heated windscreen but outside of Russia and China no-one will do them due to patents. :angry:
Vauxhall/Opel have a deal with Ford now. The new Corsa can come with a heated windscreen. If Ford can agree with Vauxhall, Dacia should have no problem!

Money talks I guess...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Even my old Ford KA had a heated windscreen. I think it's the feature I miss the most. It's not just good at de-icing.

In this weather we have at the moment the air con doesn't kick in unless the temperature is above 4 degrees. So the windscreen fogs up and doesn't clear quickly. Having a heated windscreen gets rid of that problem in a couple of seconds :(

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Cant understand why other safety features like air bags and ABS are out there for everyone to use' yet bloody Ford and their stupid patent are allowed to keep this god send to themselves.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts