UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bizzare...!
Just had a random message off Nightsuperstephen, wasn't impressed with his grammar so corrected it. Also tagged in this message were Nick and Roger. Don't know what's rattled his cage, maybe someone else can help as I'm quite confused and amused all at once ??!
Enjoy

·
Registered
348 Posts
I really don't see the need for him to abuse you like that.

And it really does not have the desired effect when his grammar is so poor.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I honestly think that the guy just wants to be a nuisance and seek attention and, in fairness , we're all giving him what he wants , me included.

I find this forum friendly and informative and because I don't want that to be ruined I will simply ignore any of his posts in future.

PS. I half expect a pm from him now ! :lol:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Have to say I find this behaviour bizarre. It's almost as if there are two people behind the posts, as he seems to alternate between being rational and reserved one minute, to firing off random, childish abuse at people the next.

I get as frustrated as anyone else with the three-wise-monkeys attitudes of some members to anything other than unbridled, glowing praise for all things Dacia, and have defended NSS against unfair criticism in the past, but when you can't argue your point rationally and have to resort to scoolyard name-calling, you've plumbed the depths as far as I'm concerned.

He's not the first, and won't be the last, to go down this route, but perhaps it really is time to put that 'ignore' option to good use.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Bizzare...!
Just had a random message off Nightsuperstephen, wasn't impressed with his grammar so corrected it. Also tagged in this message were Nick and Roger. Don't know what's rattled his cage, maybe someone else can help as I'm quite confused and amused all at once ??!
Enjoy
Geraint & Nick!

Sorry, that was sent to me. I am not very web site literate, I thought I had just PMed to you both to show you what an a**s he is, Didn't intend to tag you both !

He now started marking all my serious and informative replies as 'funny' !!

Roger ;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
@Geraint
Maybe he meant "your at it" and misplaced the space.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Roger and Geraint, you are two of my favourite contributors to this excellent and informative forum. You deserve praise, not abuse.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Geraint & Nick!
Sorry, that was sent to me. I am not very web site literate, I thought I had just PMed to you both to show you what an a**s he is, Didn't intend to tag you both !
He now started marking all my serious and informative replies as 'funny' !!
Roger ;)
So want to mark this as funny.......

·
Registered
468 Posts
Or a skip with wheels. The nice man called night super Steven decided to call some of us tits the other night. For no reason.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Probably has a semi right now, a thread all about him ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts