UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a few hours work I'm pleased to report the tow bar I ordered for our Logan is finally fitted (complete with 13 pin electrics). I was beginning to get a little concerned as to exactly how much of the car needed to be dismantled for installation but I got there in the end and luckily managed to remember where everything went!

IMG_2593.JPG

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2601.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Rather you then me mate ! Hats off to you for having the skill and knowledge to take the whole rear end off ! :)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
After a few hours work I'm pleased to report the tow bar I ordered for our Logan is finally fitted (complete with 13 pin electrics). I was beginning to get a little concerned as to exactly how much of the car needed to be dismantled for installation but I got there in the end and luckily managed to remember where everything went!

attachicon.gif
IMG_2593.JPG

attachicon.gif
IMG_2598.JPG

attachicon.gif
IMG_2601.JPG
looks scary but the end result looks good, the last car i had with a towbar I ended up constantly bashing my shins on it. Happy towing :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, the actually mechanical part wasn't too bad but it was the first time I had wired a new euro 13 pin socket (providing power/etc for caravans and similar. The kit came with the most overly complicated relay system ever but I managed to figure it out in the end.

The 1.5dci engine in this really is a workhorse and pulls like a train. Don't plan on any heavy towing but it shifted our large trailer full of wood without any noticeable effect on performance whatsoever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts