UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone any experience towing with a 1.0 litre , 3 cylinder, Tce engined Duster please? Mine will be Bi-Fuel and although I have another vehicle to tow with, the claim is for a 1300kg braked towing capacity. My little caravan is max 950kg. My other vehicle has the 1.5 litre Dci K9K engine, 110ps 6 sp version Nissan NV200. Would love to hear what your experiences have been.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Whilst I have no experience of this engine, I'd be inclined to tow it with the Nissan as it'll have way more torque for despite the fact your caravan is way under the weight limit, I think it would still struggle.

·
Premium Member
2020 Sandero Stepway, 1977 MGB Roadster
170 Posts
In my experience, a diesel is a better tug, as Stevie_C says.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone any experience towing with a 1.0 litre , 3 cylinder, Tce engined Duster please? Mine will be Bi-Fuel and although I have another vehicle to tow with, the claim is for a 1300kg braked towing capacity. My little caravan is max 950kg. My other vehicle has the 1.5 litre Dci K9K engine, 110ps 6 sp version Nissan NV200. Would love to hear what your experiences have been.
I have the same 1.0L Bi-Fuel and I'm struggling to find a suitable tow bar; I'm looking for a detachable tow bar that doesn't require cutting the bumper. What do you have on yours?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts