UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While my car is in, AC have loaned me a Twingo, it makes the Sandero look even more of a bargain. At 10k I was surprised to see a lot of the same materials used in the cabin, also a lot of the switch gear and stalks are pretty similar or the same.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
You pays your money and you make your choice' the big difference is the Sandero was designed developed and built as cheaply as possible; nothing wrong with that noble aim- but cars like the Twingo are built to a whole different criteria. I have driven two of the Dacia range (Duster and Stepway) and the difference between these models and the mainstream is noticeable along with the price difference.

·
Registered
132 Posts
You pays your money and you make your choice' the big difference is the Sandero was designed developed and built as cheaply as possible; nothing wrong with that noble aim- but cars like the Twingo are built to a whole different criteria. I have driven two of the Dacia range (Duster and Stepway) and the difference between these models and the mainstream is noticeable along with the price difference.
I was gonna skip past this post but I just put my finger on the back button.
A twingo!!!! .... not really a nice car in fact piss poor.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts