UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

as I should only fit tyres that are authorised for use on the vehicle and listed in vehicle's registration documents, I ask you what are the tyres listed on registration document of Dacia Sandero Stepway Prestige (current car model)?

I need to buy snow tyres.

Regards,

GreenBay

·
Registered
81 Posts
Don't know anything about that but I would think that living in the country that has the 5th largest tyre company in the world and who supply F1, you would be safe enough with Pirelli. My documentation advises tyres not covered by the warranty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

yes, I know :)

I wonder what is the size written on the registration doc not about a tyre maker... :)

A friend told me 205/55/16 is the only kind I'm allowed to install. Is this right?

Regards,

GreenBay

·
Registered
81 Posts
Mis-understood :) . Why not go onto the Dacia UK website and use their live chat and ask the question?

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Hi,

yes, I know :)

I wonder what is the size written on the registration doc not about a tyre maker... :)

A friend told me 205/55/16 is the only kind I'm allowed to install. Is this right?

Regards,

GreenBay
A bit late after this was first posted, but I will put in my two-penworth :eek:

I know that tyre size is quoted on Spanish and other European registration documents. But this is not so in the UK, we can fit what size wheels/tyres we like as long as the speedometer is not affected and does not foul the bodywork. !! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts