UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm off to Bavaria this Winter and HAVE to use winter tyres. I've been messing around with different options, and bought an extra spare and 2 snow tyres, until I found out all the tyres had to be Winter ones, not just the fronts. :(

I've just had 4 Michelin CrossClimates fitted, which are supposed to be the dogs danglies! I'll report back after the trip. on how they behave.

However, I now have a selection of un-needed tyres to fit my Logan, all 185/65 x 15 88T

2 of Continental ContiWinterContact TS850 - brand new and unfitted

4 of Continental ContiEcoContact now unfitted with not quite 500 miles on them

1 of Barum Brilliantis with steel rim. Brand new and unfitted, supplied as extra spare for Logan.

I was thinking of £220 ish for the lot and I would be prepared to deliver them in the 4 northern counties included in that. If you're from South of the Humber I could meet you part way as long as I don't have to leave Yorkshire for very long :)

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
I'm off to Bavaria this Winter and HAVE to use winter tyres. I've been messing around with different options, and bought an extra spare and 2 snow tyres, until I found out all the tyres had to be Winter ones, not just the fronts. :(

I've just had 4 Michelin CrossClimates fitted, which are supposed to be the dogs danglies! I'll report back after the trip. on how they behave.

However, I now have a selection of un-needed tyres to fit my Logan, all 185/65 x 15 88T

2 of Continental ContiWinterContact TS850 - brand new and unfitted
4 of Continental ContiEcoContact now unfitted with not quite 500 miles on them
1 of Barum Brilliantis with steel rim. Brand new and unfitted, supplied as extra spare for Logan.

I was thinking of £220 ish for the lot and I would be prepared to deliver them in the 4 northern counties included in that. If you're from South of the Humber I could meet you part way as long as I don't have to leave Yorkshire for very long :)
Try putting them for sale in this section of the forum.... A couple of points to add is they will also fit the sandero.... and you may sell them easier if your are willing to spit the up not just sell them in a job lot.
http://www.daciaforum.co.uk/forum/forum/9-buy-sell/

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oooops! thought I had posted it in the for sale section! Must try harder! Sorry, I'll try to move it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts