UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found any decent photos of a stepway in black and/or silver in the flesh? All I'm able to find are computerised images and only blue stepways in the flesh....... Help!!
Thanks

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE! After some research on the net I've managed to find the following pics of the stepway in black and silver..................... the jury is still out, but I think I'm swaying towards the silver as I like the contrast between the black plastic with silver trim and the silver paintwork........... decisions, decisions!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Was going to say my Renault dealer has both Duster and Sanderos in black and silver so may be worth checking your dealer to see in the flesh - and the blue of the Sandero I would say is preferable to the turquiosey blue of the Stepway. I am personally undecided between the cinder red and black

·
Registered
88 Posts
I love it. Thanks for posting these, I know I made the right choice now in ordering the Silver. My dealer showed me the rough colour in the showroom but in the brochure and in online pics it looks so much darker, I thought he must have been mistaken. Happy days!

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have just ordered the silver stepway and take delivery on the 1st of september, i test drove the black one and because it was used as a demonstrator there were a few marks on the door that clearly showed, hence i ordered the silver

·
Registered
228 Posts
I ordered the Silver but then got to thinking about the black, but dealer hasn't bee back in touch.
So gutted that lots of you appear to be getting your car's soon, no sign of mine yet :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts