UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've read many posts about updating the MediaNav and although they've shed some light on what actually needs to be done I'm unsure of when.

I've only had my Stepway two weeks and wasn't given any advice or info about the MediaNav. I'm aware that there's a 90 day period for an initial update (unless I've completely misunderstood some of the other posts!) Do I need to register for something? When did everyone update etc?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I've read many posts about updating the MediaNav and although they've shed some light on what actually needs to be done I'm unsure of when.

I've only had my Stepway two weeks and wasn't given any advice or info about the MediaNav. I'm aware that there's a 90 day period for an initial update (unless I've completely misunderstood some of the other posts!) Do I need to register for something? When did everyone update etc?
https://dacia.naviextras.com/shop/portal/downloads?live.ui.locale.code=en

follow the link and setup the media nav toolbox to your computer and follow its instructions dude.

Ps: do not forget that you have "ONLY ONE" permission to free map update for your system in "90 DAYS" after the date that you have bought your car !!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts