UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Probably the only time you guys will see me in here as the other half has ordered a Duster, however I was taken through to Edinburgh this morning in a very nice Stepway and thought I'd share my experience.

I was well impressed at how it drove on the motorway and it wasn't too shoddy on the rural roads either. The driver was telling me its engine is a 900cc turbo and it coped very well in rush-hour traffic for such a small engine.

The journey (102 miles there and back) was very comfortable, my only reservation was the rear suspension. I was sitting in the back and on certain uneven road surfaces there was a noticeable 'bump' coming from underneath, but as I say, that was the only thing I noticed and personally I could live with it as after all it isn't exactly the price of a Bentley.

I reckon owners here have bought wisely - if our Duster drives as well as your Stepways we'll be well pleased. :)

WeegieBob.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Sounds like the exhaust is hitting the floor They should get it looked at Because it should not go Bump underneath

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Stuart - I'll raise it with him the next time he collects me. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts