UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI ALL TODAY IAM TRAVELING TO HEAD OFFICE DACIA/RENAULT NEAR LONDON IAM FED UP WITH NO COMMUNICATIONS,I WILL MAKE ALL OUR VOICES HEARD OFF ALL OUR CONCERNS WITH OUR RUSTY DUSTERS ECT AND ALL OTHER PROBLEMS I HAVE MY PLAQUE CARD POSTERS SAYING RUSTY DUSTER I DONT CARE IF THEY DONT SEE ME BUT ME AND MY FAMILY WILL BE MAKEING A NOISE TODAY WISH ME LUCK HERE I WILL POST FEED BACK WHEN IAM BACK HOPEFULLY NOT GET ARRESTED FOR MAKING A POINT !!!!!

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
'Received Loud and Clear'​
FFA_034_LR1.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: Roger

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Go for it, make a noise!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Well done Peter. Good luck.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HI ALL TODAY IAM TRAVELING TO HEAD OFFICE DACIA/RENAULT NEAR LONDON IAM FED UP WITH NO COMMUNICATIONS,I WILL MAKE ALL OUR VOICES HEARD OFF ALL OUR CONCERNS WITH OUR RUSTY DUSTERS ECT AND ALL OTHER PROBLEMS I HAVE MY PLAQUE CARD POSTERS SAYING RUSTY DUSTER I DONT CARE IF THEY DONT SEE ME BUT ME AND MY FAMILY WILL BE MAKEING A NOISE TODAY WISH ME LUCK HERE I WILL POST FEED BACK WHEN IAM BACK HOPEFULLY NOT GET ARRESTED FOR MAKING A POINT !!!!!
UPDATE WENT TO RENAULT HEAD OFFICE,IN (RICKMANSWORTH HERTFORDSHIRE) MET A BLOKE CALLED GARY CUMMINS CUSTOMER SERVICE RENAULT,EXPLAINED ALL THE PROBLEMS THAT I AND OTHER DUSTER DRIVERS ARE HAVEING TOOK ALL NOTES AND PHOTO COPY OF PROBLEMS OVER 1HOUR+ HE HAS NOW TAKING OVER MY CASE NOT DACIA CS ANY MORE!!! HE PROMISED ME HE WOULD GET BACK TO ME WITH A FULL UPDATE BY THE END OF DAY!! 2PM HAD A PHONECALL FROM HIM TELLING ME EVERYTHING THAT I LIST AND NEEDS DOING WILL BE DONE ASAP IE, INSTURMENT PANEL MPG ECT,ALL DOOR SEALS,RUST PAINT WORK ON ALL AREAS,,PULLING TO THE LEFT,SUSPENSION STRUCT ........SO HERES HOPE I WILL BE A HAPPY DUSTER DRIVER AGAIN !!!!!!PLEASE NOTE DACIA CS IS NOT AT THIS ADDRESS AS SET OUT ON OUR WARRANTY TERMS/CONDITION LEAFLET!!!! BEST OF LUCK ALL WORTH GETTING IN TOUCH WITH RENAULT HEAD OFFICE!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
UPDATE WENT TO RENAULT HEAD OFFICE,IN (RICKMANSWORTH HERTFORDSHIRE) MET A BLOKE CALLED GARY CUMMINS CUSTOMER SERVICE RENAULT,EXPLAINED ALL THE PROBLEMS THAT I AND OTHER DUSTER DRIVERS ARE HAVEING TOOK ALL NOTES AND PHOTO COPY OF PROBLEMS OVER 1HOUR+ HE HAS NOW TAKING OVER MY CASE NOT DACIA CS ANY MORE!!! HE PROMISED ME HE WOULD GET BACK TO ME WITH A FULL UPDATE BY THE END OF DAY!! 2PM HAD A PHONECALL FROM HIM TELLING ME EVERYTHING THAT I LIST AND NEEDS DOING WILL BE DONE ASAP IE, INSTURMENT PANEL MPG ECT,ALL DOOR SEALS,RUST PAINT WORK ON ALL AREAS,,PULLING TO THE LEFT,SUSPENSION STRUCT ........SO HERES HOPE I WILL BE A HAPPY DUSTER DRIVER AGAIN !!!!!!PLEASE NOTE DACIA CS IS NOT AT THIS ADDRESS AS SET OUT ON OUR WARRANTY TERMS/CONDITION LEAFLET!!!! BEST OF LUCK ALL WORTH GETTING IN TOUCH WITH RENAULT HEAD OFFICE!!!!!!
And you believed him??

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
I'll really make your day and throw in a free keyboard too Peter :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i will keep you all updated least its now renault and not dacia cs dealing with my claim we all know what dacia cs are like!!!!!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sadly Dacia CS ARE Renault CS...... The two companies are handled by exactly the same cs people, with the management at Renault being those with the clout... who like to pass the buck saying it is teething problems with Dacia.

Been there, done that, and got absolutely bloody NOWHERE! If you get a result, then fair play for your effort at standing on the doorstep!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry to hear of ur troubles buddy. Seems the dealers on ur side of the water are not all that helpful. When I got my stepway I noticed there was not heat in the cabin at all so I called the dealer the next day and he told me to come down after work and he would take a look. On arrival he took the car and had it sorted promptly. Ok it was a loose terminal in the dash but they were helpful. The sales guy contacted me after a week to see how I was enjoying the car. So fair play to Charles hurst dealership. Hope you get sorted tho!

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm always down at the Campsie dealership lol Good to see a few Dacias on the road here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. It is now 2021 and I'm still battling in the UK with rusty duster and other issues. Had the misfortune to be sold a 2014 model when there had to be a recall for poor quality paint. Instead of replacing the poor quality vehicle at once, Dacia have fiddled with paint repair jobs and the car is still popping up rust in the places that haven't been redone. Added to which two fuel injectors have failed costing a lot of money. I did have some contact with someone at Dacia but now the emails are bouncing back. Hope that is temporary.
Really really fed up with Dacia. They swiftly accepted thousands in purchase price but really haven't looked after their customers who have been inflicted with cheap poor quality workmanship.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts