UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep you did read that right and yes he has.

Two very small paint chips, one just behind where the bra sits, grrrrr and the second on the tailgate, neither visable 2 weeks ago when Dave was last washed, now showing discolouring of the horrible kind, they are only the size of pin heads but I'm being anal. Urgent touch up needed.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
PHEW !!!!

Panic over just bought a net covered sponge, turns they were particularly stubborn bits of insect :ph34r: :blink: :ph34r:
:ph34r: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I hope they werent related to that "bug" Ant found over the weekend...

That wud not only scratch the paint...but dint the bodywork too !!!

Id hide dave....cos if that was baby bug....i wudnt want to meet angry mummy !!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

Silvery silver is the shiniest !

·
Registered
228 Posts
You rascal sidaorb!!

I had been worrying about rust since the start of the Duster issues (hence a couple of threads I have previously posted) and when I saw your comments I thought 'oh here we go! Now the Sandero's are going the same way as the Dusters!! I came soooo close to phoning my Dacia dealer to cancel my Sandero!

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
u all see what a phobia can do

now everybody will read the title and just a few will scroll down the thread to actually find out there were bugs

this is not fair without proper investigation and photos to the actual events :( :angry:

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Fear ye not, i've updated the title.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
I bet you were heartbroken when you thought the dreaded rust was appearing on Dave? I don't know what I'd do if it was on Sandy, probably would've taken her straight back to the dealership for repairs, only to be charged a few hundred quid and told it's insects. Quite glad you checked to be honest :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts