UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok administrators/moderators - has anyone ever received a warning point or points? AND, could you please point me to the T&Cs that explain how I might get one (sorry, I mean reasons why I might be penalised with a point or two).

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We'll see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Maud's away so I can use as many !s as I want without comment)

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
careful arob ..she was hoping to have internet options in the first part of her safari !!!!!!!!!!
wonder if maud has seen any heffalumps yet :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have loads of warning points on the World of Tanks Forums...

It seems the trollers can be abusive arrogant infact down right personal and nasty .... but if your like me and bite back you get trodden on........ one rule for one ..one for the other.. (you just have to love the moderators that dont speak English "moderating" the forums..lmao)

I cant help beating the hell out of trollers with words and winding them up so much they throw their computers out of the window :lol:

I like it here because of no trollers (ok one but he went quiet very quickly) and the forums are full of helpful intelligent well mannered adults ... i guess no warning points will be seen here. :)

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
in Maud's absence.....I feel I should ask......."world of tanks" ??????? :rolleyes: :ph34r:

LOL !!! :D :D :D :D
Naughty!

It seems the trollers can be abusive arrogant infact down right personal and nasty .... but if your like me and bite back you get trodden on........ one rule for one ..one for the other.. (you just have to love the moderators that dont speak English "moderating" the forums..lmao)

I cant help beating the hell out of trollers with words and winding them up so much they throw their computers out of the window :lol:

I like it here because of no trollers (ok one but he went quiet very quickly) and the forums are full of helpful intelligent well mannered adults ... i guess no warning points will be seen here. :)
Bev. You pretend to be a troll and I'll chase you off with profanity etc. I might then get the very 1st warning point on Daciaforum and ever-lasting infamy! (Did I just give the game away by any chance?) :(

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
I think a wart-hog would make a bigger dint in the bumper than a peasant though :D :D :rolleyes: !!!!!
I happen to think that a fully grown Peasant would cause substantial damage to a Duster, and be pretty angry afterwards a well........

Do you have many Peasants up North then, down here in the Southern regions those previously known as such are now Mega Rich EU subsidised Farm Owners....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts

WOT needs nightime maps

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
bobr....when Maud first told us of the kamakazi animalia....she called them peasants :rolleyes: !

I was just making reference to that !!! LOL :D :D :D

still think wart-hogs would make a bigger dint .....btw !

·
Registered
178 Posts
I think you will get a warning for using foul language e.g.. Ford, Peugeot, Nissan, Fiat, Vauxhall etc.. ;) Oh, dammit, does this mean I'm gonna get a warning Nick?

After all, this is a Dacia forum. :D

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think you will get a warning for using foul language e.g.. Ford, Peugeot, Nissan, Fiat, Vauxhall etc.. ;) Oh, dammit, does this mean I'm gonna get a warning Nick?

After all, this is a Dacia forum. :D
While I like the post hammer, you're not going to get a warning just by mentioning other marques. It was worth a try, but naah! :p

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok administrators/moderators - I sort of wanted that 1st warning (in a weird sort of way), but beginning to realise (joking aside) that it will require some very bad manners indeed. I started this thread so I reckon I can also suggest it be sent to Room 101. Feel free to erase. :eek: :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts