UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

Just a couple of things that are bugging me while I wait for my Sandero Ambiance.

Does the seat belt warning apply just to the drivers seat or passenger as well?

Likewise the door open warning, is it just the drivers door or all 4 or is it asking too much for the hatchback as well?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I am sure the Access seatbelt light is only for the drivers belt, could be another cost cutting exercise though.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The alarm for the doors, if i remember correctly from mine, is for the 4 doors not the boot door, as it isn't even part of central locking. The seat belt is just for the driver ( Sandero laureate dont know about ambiance).

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts
The alarm for the doors, if i remember correctly from mine, is for the 4 doors not the boot door, as it isn't even part of central locking. The seat belt is just for the driver ( Sandero laureate dont know about ambiance).
Just tried it on My Laureatte and the door open alarm is on all doors including the Boot hatch and the seat belt warning is for the driver only.

As for the door open alarm I guess that it will show on all doors that activate the courtesy lights and I believe that as you go down the model range this will vary. Maybe someone with an Ambience and an Access will chip in and comment.

Doug

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just tried it on My Laureatte and the door open alarm is on all doors including the Boot hatch and the seat belt warning is for the driver only.

As for the door open alarm I guess that it will show on all doors that activate the courtesy lights and I believe that as you go down the model range this will vary. Maybe someone with an Ambience and an Access will chip in and comment.

Doug
Hi Doug

I stand corrected. Yes the boot hatch seems to trigger the open door alarm as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts