UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Dacia warranty looks very good, but the Anti-Corrosion is for 6 years when most manufacturers now offer 12 years. Probably this isn't a major issue but Renault give 12 years on their cars.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I rang the dealer yesterday, again, re the tow bar electrics and once again never got the promised call back so five hours later I rang again, Got the same promise of a call back so I then let rip. Said a month was too long waiting and wanted the problem sorted. She said was it under warranty as 'extras' normally aren't! I got really mad then and said I paid them £455 for the 'pack' and I don't care about the bloody warranty I want it sorted especially as I could have paid less with a tow bar company and had it working from the start! Guess what, I got a call back promising to have it in and the manager will ring. I wonder!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Any item bought should be covered by a normal retail consumer rights conditions. i.e. if not "fit for purpose" you are entitled to have it repaired, replaced or you money back. Does not need to have anything to do with you warranty. Pair of shoes or tow bar it matters nor ... Give them hell ;)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi topofall.

Apologies, I forgot you asked me to post about my tow bar electrics.

I went back and the salesman got the MOT tester for the tow bar and it all seemed to be working fine.

Sorr about your problems

1 - 4 of 4 Posts