UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I announced to Mrs Lobey that I was going to try to make it to the next McDacia Meet, she replied that that would mean I would have to wash and vacuum the Duster.

Well I don't know about the rest of you, but the Duster has never seen a sponge or a vacuum since it was bought!

So, do I really need to clean it, or do you accept mucky Dusters at McDacia Meets?

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
come as you are Lobey...

it is scotland after all, and with all the muck on the roads, grit, salt, snow, etc etc

you may set off from the house all spuced up and arrive looking a tad different...

thats fine !

DM x

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
You have to come to the next one nines...
Those are the rules...
Rule number 842 states...
"Nines shall attend the first mcmuster of 2014"

:D :lol: :D :lol:

Silvery silver is the shiniest !

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Rule 843 '' as long as he doesn't eat all the cake'' :D

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
If you like cake,wait till you try the salami, its unbelievably good but you can't eat it all(see rule 843)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
don't panic lobey..... i'm on the case.....be patient
Patience is not a virtue with me and I have an almost blank diary here to fill!!!!

Oh, it should be full of home projects and workshop tasks, but there all sound like depressingly hard work and if I don't put them in the diary, maybe they will go away! :ph34r:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Im hoping the meeting will be just after i pick up the Duster. That way it should still be clean and i wont have to wash it ???? but reading some of the threads it could be delayed. Im supposed to be picking him up at the end of March. Fingers crossed. Taking Mrs D to dealership on Sat so she can have a go in the Demo, then i can tell her its already ordered. Oops. Things looking good for telling her as shes already picked a name for him. I think shes getting annoyed with me telling her what everyone on the forum thinks about them.

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Patience is not a virtue with me and I have an almost blank diary here to fill!!!!

Oh, it should be full of home projects and workshop tasks, but there all sound like depressingly hard work and if I don't put them in the diary, maybe they will go away! :ph34r:
You get stuck into the DIY lobey and something will be along before you know it DM is working some nightmare shift patterns at the moment, but I'm sure wheels are in motion .

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WORK is a 4 letter swear word, whether it is at home, the garden, the workshop or DIY.

I much prefer to let others do it while I watch them to make sure they do it right! :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I LOVE WORK........

I can sit and watch people do it for hours...

When I fell like work...I sit down till the feeling goes away.:p:p

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Now that the next McDacia Meet has been set, I will need to get off my botty and start getting the car cleaned.

Only got a few weeks to scrape off the mud and clean the ashtray. :wacko:

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Haggis showers a lot, if rain counts as washing that is...

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
If you are bringing your polish again Troute any chance you could give my Duster a quick clean on the 16th?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts