UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my follow up chat today with my dealer, woo hoo, Can't recommend the service I received highly enough. Well done Steve and Enrico at Seafield Renault-Dacia Edinburgh.

Anyway, I wanted to check, that after what folks had said on here re: Water and Brakes, that mine had been checked before I picked it up last week.

Turns out, thats why my car was delayed. I had a "due date" of the 4th April, and then the 6th, and then the 19th and then the 22nd, finally got it on the 25th. But this is when the "recall that wasn't a recall" happened regarding the brakes issues. Whilst at it, I asked about the water ingress issues, and had that been addressed, and he said yes...all my seals have been checked.

Its pie-sistently raining here up North in the tundra today and my carpets are dry, apart from what came off my shoes, so fingers crossed. Just wanted to share what I found out this afternoon with everybody, and it helps to explain the April delays a wee bit.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Glad you are still having good service from your dealer and salesman, I haven't heared a jot frommy dealer since picking the car up.

I have a few questions for mine most of them posted on here, I wish i had found the forum before delivery.

But thank heavens i love the duster.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts