UK Dacia Forum banner

Wax treatment for white ambience

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Dave_T_UK 
#1 ·
Could anyone please advise which is the best wax treatment for a white stepway?

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum MICHRAH. I personally don't have a clue about waxes and stuff, but I'm sure I've read some posts along the way. Try searching "detailing" or something similar perhaps (if you haven't already). However, I don't doubt some knowledgeable member will post some direct advice shortly. :)

#4 ·
Try using Mer car polish, not the wax. You can use it on a wet car letting it dry to a powder then rub it off but don't get it on the black bitsotherwise you will have to use back to black to get it off. use only lots of clean water to wash the car and you can reapply the Mer polish in 3-4 months time. Works a treat

#5 ·
Try using Mer polish, not the Mer wax. You can use even if the car is still wet. Mer dries to a white sort of powder that you can then polish off. Don't get the stuff on the black bits. Use lots of clean water to wash the car. Mer will last 3-4 months before you need to reapply or when you see water not running off the polished surface

#6 ·
Must point out THIS IS MY PREFERENCE. I use waterless carwash, it can be use to clean and put a protective shine on all surfaces, paint chrome rubber plastic glass (NOT WINDSCREEN) as it contains kanuba wax.
Just search utube for " waterless carwash" for more info, and if interested find it on the bay for best prices.
And YES it really does as shown. I have been using it for over 3 years and would not use anything else.
Hope you find this helpful if not interesting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.