UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I collected my 1.5 dci laureate Logan. I was so scared of hitting a kerb, idiots on the road and the size of it, coming from a Picasso. My excitement was dampened when just doing 5 miles i parked up and noticed the rear hub trim missing.So annoyed that it came off so easily so had to ring the garage advise that the wheel trim was MIA, i am hoping to great a free replacement as is shouldnt come off that quick. It drives great so much better that my diesel Picasso.

I love the standard radio with bluetooth and usb, never had it before but wont ever not have it in the next car.

I will post pictures tomorrow and more about the ride.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy your new steed & welcome to the Logan family. We need a few more of us around here! There's too many of those pesky Dusties and Steppers at the moment!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would have posted pictures early, and will do this week (as my camera had the pictures at 2MB file size - which is way to big to be uploaded on here) - but already my Logan has developed its first fault. The reversing sensor is now constantly on when in reverse. So in it goes to be fixed (so glad of warrenty :D )

On a postive note, I have done 75 miles using only 1.6 L of diesel, that is the best I have had out of a Diesel ever.(combined urban and dual carriageway - 22 miles one way trip)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Oh, I'm moving from a diesel Picasso to the Logan as well! Does it feel any bigger (I think it is about 20cm longer, which is why I went for the parking sensors)

Sent from my HTC One S using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, I'm moving from a diesel Picasso to the Logan as well! Does it feel any bigger (I think it is about 20cm longer, which is why I went for the parking sensors)

Hi

It does feel longer and the reversing sensors do help (know that they have traced the fault to a dodgy sensor), I tend to relie on them now when parking between 2 cars.

The first thing I had to do was remove the garge stick on the rear screen which was directly under the middle brake light as that narrow the view drastically.

You will notice a massive difference in steering and handling to the picasso (for the better), even things like the turning circle. I would have to stop and reverse to turn the car around in my road, now its one smooth motion.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I only wish I would have her in time for Christmas! The dealer estimates her arrival to them on the 19th but that's not in time for us to leave for family on the 23rd, so I'm going to be driving a borrowed scenic. Going to feel so spoiled when I finally get my hands on her, which now should be just ahead of New Year...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats on the new addition to your family.

Hope she's better and back on the road. Im having great fun with mine.

Lovely car.

:D D DASTARDLY

1 - 7 of 7 Posts