UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a firm believer of rewarding good customer service.

And giving credit where credit is due :)

Spoke to a lovely chap called Joe in customer services yesterday about George's :wub: leak, as I was a little disgruntled about the wait and being fobbed off !

He promised to look into it and call me back, and so I thought I'd be having a long wait !

But no...! Surprise surprise :) :)

Today he did precisely that....twice ! And he's going to up-date me again tomorrow, you can't grumble with that service.

They have flagged George's :wub: leak as "critical" so as far as I can work out, that means he gets first dibbs on one coming into the country....YAY !

The carpetty mats are being replaced...and I need to send the photos in of the white powdery evaporation marks for them to look at the carpet under the mats....

SO, things are progressing....and Dacia are doing their utmost to sort it out to my satisfaction....YAY !

Well done Dacia....keep it up !

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts
That's brilliant news DM, but so they should! You deserve the best treatment when you purchase a car - especially a brand new one. Hope they dont keep you waiting for too long.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Wish i could say the same........shite service since receiving the car..

Not calling me back. Not responding to emails or my returned calls.....not doing anythung much from what i can tell....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts