UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My very muddy Duster developed a rattle/knocking so I phoned my local dealer and followed their suggestion that I should bring it in immediately.

I did so and after hanging about reception for about half an hour eating their mints my keys were returned with everything fixed under warranty. Very good.

However, when I went to collect my car from the car park I couldn't find it. There were plenty of shiny white Dusters but my mud ball was nowhere to be seen.

I was just about to return to reception when I spotted my number plate had been put on one of those shiny white Dusters!

Not really of cause what had happened is the dealer had cleaned the vehicle (including the front foot wells) while I was waiting in reception. How good is that!

Well done Holden Dacia Norwich.

·
Registered
641 Posts
My very muddy Duster developed a rattle/knocking so I phoned my local dealer and followed their suggestion that I should bring it in immediately.

I did so and after hanging about reception for about half an hour eating their mints my keys were returned with everything fixed under warranty. Very good.

However, when I went to collect my car from the car park I couldn't find it. There were plenty of shiny white Dusters but my mud ball was nowhere to be seen.

I was just about to return to reception when I spotted my number plate had been put on one of those shiny white Dusters!

Not really of cause what had happened is the dealer had cleaned the vehicle (including the front foot wells) while I was waiting in reception. How good is that!

Well done Holden Dacia Norwich.
Yes, they treated me equally well. Its that kind of service that will make me come back to them as a garage regardless of what marque it is for, if they sell it, I'm going to have confidence that they will give you the kind of service I came to expect from a dealer down in Kent when I lived there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts