UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally ordered my Dacia stepway. After a few weeks of test driving second hand cars that were just polished turds in my opinion,short warranties and unknown history. For the same money i could own a brand spanking new Dacia stepway Laureate TCe90 in Azurite blue with a 5 year warranty. So i have just put down a deposit and agreed a trade in price for my car at collection time in march. I am really excited. Lovely looking car. It was really hard to choose a colour as the car wears all the colours well. We settled for blue after a family vote.

I was happy about the march delivery as it will hit the new reg number.

This car seems a very popular choice at the moment.

Just one question regards warranty, can the car be fixed at any Renault/ Dacia Dealership and not just the supplying one?

I doubt anything will go wrong but just incase.

Thanks in advance,

Gareth

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Just one question regards warranty, can the car be fixed at any Renault/ Dacia Dealership and not just the supplying one?

I doubt anything will go wrong but just incase.

Thanks in advance,

Gareth
Yes - not only any dealer, but warranty must be honoured as long as repairs have been carried out at any VAT registered garage using genuine OEM parts. (That's EU Law, that is)

Not that I'm recommending going the independent route, but if you have reservations about your supplying dealer (and you wouldn't be the first), have no fear in taking it to another for service / warranty work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts