UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought my Logan home today. I had never sat in one before I chose and ordered the Logan purely on price and it having aircon.
Well I am very happy. I was concerned the 0.9tce couldn't be as nippy and gutsy as people said and how would it cope with the hills of the berry dale braes.
Well no worries. Its a very good car on the run especially with eco on and cruise control set.
The boot can be opened from inside the car using the lever in driver foot well, all the reviews I've read said it only opened with key in the boot so that was a bonus.
The radio has telephone built in with a microphone in the roof. Wife said the sound wasn't great on this but I didn't know that was a feature before buying anyway so I'm not bothered with this toy.
I'm perfectly happy with the window wipers which some folk have issues with.
The storms today have my car shaking in the yard hoping to avoid the flying debris coming across the farmyard.
Hopefully I'll be just as happy in 3yrs time.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Good to hear, Piker20. And you will find there's a lot more to come from the engine when it loosens up after 1000 miles or so.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Good to hear piker. I've had mine for nearly 3 months and i have covered 5000 miles already. It continues to impress me, no major issues.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Brought my Logan home today. I had never sat in one before I chose and ordered the Logan purely on price and it having aircon.
Well I am very happy. I was concerned the 0.9tce couldn't be as nippy and gutsy as people said and how would it cope with the hills of the berry dale braes.
Well no worries. Its a very good car on the run especially with eco on and cruise control set.
The boot can be opened from inside the car using the lever in driver foot well, all the reviews I've read said it only opened with key in the boot so that was a bonus.
The radio has telephone built in with a microphone in the roof. Wife said the sound wasn't great on this but I didn't know that was a feature before buying anyway so I'm not bothered with this toy.
I'm perfectly happy with the window wipers which some folk have issues with.
The storms today have my car shaking in the yard hoping to avoid the flying debris coming across the farmyard.
Hopefully I'll be just as happy in 3yrs time.
Happy motoring in your new motor, I am happy to see you have found a few additional positives with your car now you have taken delivery of it.... Like anything that is mass produced there will always be a small percentage that will a issue or 2, but on the whole they are dam good cars for the money we pay for them.

The mike's in the roof for the phone are a bit iffy, I have seen some owners have put sound proofing on the back of the mike's and say that it has made a big difference to them and people can hear you more clearly, I am going to do mine when I remember to do it lol.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Glad you like the Logan. I'm still loving mine after 9 months with no problems (touch wood ) Post some photos when you have time

·
Registered
67 Posts
yes agreed Piker20, i recently traded up to a new Logan laureate 1.5dci, and i have to say after having a duster, stepway, sandero, and 1.2 logan, this is by far the best ive had(not that my previous Dacias were bad-far from it!!) but for me its perfect..everything id want for an everyday car, build quality is very good for a £10K car, so quiet on the road...Bargain!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Washed my car today. Blimey there's a lot of it. Think someone else mentioned in a thread the front grill area. Lots of in and out bits to collect mud. Also the rear fogs harbour plenty of muck.
Still it was an easier clean than I imagined being white.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts