UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any comments from those who have already got their Dusters regarding build quality. The cars are obviously built down to a price and I wondered about internal rattles, trim and wind noise. I have to say from the outside the cars look great, but what about under the skin?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I owned my Duster for 2 1/2 years before exchanging it for a Lodgy and can assure you that their are no build quality problems and the only rattle was from my sweety tin (Humbugs if you must know) and the trim showed no sign of marks when I Exchanged it. All these comments about it not being soft touch, who wants to caress and cuddle their car trim, give me durable anytime.

·
Registered
431 Posts
All these comments about it not being soft touch, who wants to caress and cuddle their car trim, give me durable anytime.
Good point,

Also I always found soft touch seems to attract way more dust and can be harder to clean especially if it has a textured feel.

Our Mazda (98 plate) which is on it's last legs has a hard plastic dash and stays much cleaner for longer than our Vecy (07 Plate) which has soft touch dash.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts