UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't mean maps & boring stuff like that I mean what music are you currently listening to, seems like a nice idea for us to get to know the musical diversity of the forum members and of course this applies no matter what media player you have.

Currently I am listening to, in no particular order of preference: -

"Escapades" by Dreadzone,

"Power" by Emiliyah & The Mightyz Allstars

"Unorthodox Juke Box" by Bruno Mars.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Waay too much to list here, about 16Gb worth of all kinds of music from classical to rock and everything in between.

Always been partial to a bit of Fleetwood Mac when driving though.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I plugged in my husband's old iPod to test it out (we met through a music mag as penpals over 20 yrs ago, so our music tastes are pretty consistent). My poor car share lady has, so far, endured Beastie Boys, Metallica, Rimsky-Korsakov, 30 Seconds to Mars, AC/DC, REM, Queen, Hocus Pocus by a band called Focus (made me drive a wee bit fast), Pearl Jam, Daft Punk, Foo Fighters, A-HA, Frankie Goes to Hollywood and many other lesser known bands from across the years. I've been having the time of my life with random play all!

Sent from my HTC One S using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
756 Posts
30gb on mine ranging from phantom of the opera - original sound track to phantom of the opera - iron maiden and every thing in between including gems from Hayseed Dixie, Sultans of Ping FC and Tori Amos oh and Sisters of Mercy and PiL

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
I'm into classical and that genre at the moment....

so a bit of Yanni and Nathan Pacheco...very soothing for the soul....and fits well with the scottish mountainous scenery

·
Registered
313 Posts
Brilliant - I have the original 45 of Napoleon XIV in my 'special' collection - Alongside Monty Python and The Goodies!

On my USB in the car I have everything from Adele to Michael Jackson and Bob Marley to Ozzy Osborne.

Then Jussi Bjorling to Enrico Caruso with Richard & Adam thrown in behind those darn Valkyries.

Even got Nana Mouskouri and Doris Day in there.

A complete mix of Opera, Pop, Rock, Folk, Reggae, R&B, Easy Listening, Classical and anything else you care to mention.

A completely Daft Punk - That's me!! :D :ph34r:

Reactions: Troute and Stuart

·
Registered
35 Posts
This video is currently on my Medianav, courtesy of the Menavrus hack, but not whilst I'm driving of course ;)

Went to see this band live a few weeks ago and they have so much energy, even though the bloke with the stick looks like Jason Statham's dad :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts