UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys as a new owner in the Dacia world I thought is ask u preferred choice of cleaning products? My other child is my 2007 Subaru STI which I use mainly for shows and also weekend drives... I've won allot with it in the concours section of shows and on both motors I use mainly Meguiars with the tech wax 2 paste giving a great finish. Here's a pic of the paintwork ImageUploadedByDaciaForum.co.uk1398452478.288769.jpg ImageUploadedByDaciaForum.co.uk1398452500.175404.jpg on the Subaru...

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

Attachments

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Alex225 is a fellow appreciator of all things shiney....!

I use autoglym....quick and easy....

but i appreciate to get that added sparkle takes "hours"

its a stunning result.... B)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used to use autoglym but I find I don't get the same glaze from the paintwork. I've 3 coats on the Dacia so far and it's a nice finish... I'm tempted to do another coat tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
My work uses Autoglym Autogloss Rinse, after washing spray on and wipe off few minutes later, amazing glass look shine and after a few washes creates an awesome water repellent coating that makes cleaning super easy.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
I've been using Greased Lightning Showroom Shine as it's quick and gives a good finish, however I've bought some Collinite wax and intend to give the car a few coats of that as soon as the Sahara stops falling all over it. I'm avoiding rubbing the paintwork as much as possible for now as the finish is easily scratched by the dust.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers buddy... I tried the dodo juice but wasn't a fan. Been using poor boys also but I still sway more towards the megs as I get the best results. Suns out so I think today shall be spent on another coat on the Dacia as the Scooby is in the garage with the cover on it. I've 11k on the clock from new and still original tyres. Poor car never gets out lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts