UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I've just acquired a used Sandero without a spare wheel and a handbook and wondered if any of the members were selling any or both of these things, failing that where best might I get a spare (Space Saver will do), a handbook and perhaps a workshop manual? The car is a 2013 0.9 DACIA SANDERO, AMBIANCE TCE. Finally, can anybody recommend a mobile mechanic in the Merseyside area who knows the Sandero?

·
Premium Member
4,033 Posts
Hi folks,

I've just acquired a used Sandero without a spare wheel and a handbook and wondered if any of the members were selling any or both of these things, failing that where best might I get a spare (Space Saver will do), a handbook and perhaps a workshop manual? The car is a 2013 0.9 DACIA SANDERO, AMBIANCE TCE. Finally, can anybody recommend a mobile mechanic in the Merseyside area who knows the Sandero?
Plenty of wheels & tyres on eBay, don't forget the jack & wheel brace !
wink.png

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Our latest car (2002 'C' 2.0 DTI Vauxhall Vectra) needed expensive work, far outweighing the current value so we decided to scrap it. I meant to say that the car is sitting outside of the house, waiting to be collected on Wednesday the 17th June 2020, with around half a tank of diesel fuel. So if anybody in the Merseyside area has a diesel car and wants to syphon the fuel let me know and I'll send you the address. I want nothing in return, but if you were inclined to contribute a few pounds to the NHS for PPE that would be nice.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi folks,

The car broke a spring and that set me and my finances back a little. I drove into a pot-hole, couldn't avoid it as it was on a narrow road and a car was coming toward me. I told the local authority and they asked me for proof. Somebody told me I should have photographed it next to that day's newspaper. Still, it's academic now as I went back a few days later and the hole was filled in. Perhaps this information might help a member in the future. Incidentally, nobody took advantage of my offer of free fuel and the car has now gone.

I am still finding my way around the little car and was wondering if I could get help with the following: My wife had a stack of CD music, which fitted into the Vectra no problem, but it is a problem with the Sandero so I put them all on a flash drive to play in the USB connection, but I can't figure out how to run through the menu on the radio in the Ambiance model. Is there a manual for the radio I could download?

Thanks in advance,

Ed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi again,

I've figured out how to run through the menu, by turning the dial and I get the message that the USB flash drive has been recognised, but no music plays. I have converted the files to MP3, but nothing happens. Can anybody offer any suggestions please and tell me where I am going wrong?

Cheers

·
Registered
20 Posts
Okay, I've sussed that out as well, I was using a 250 Gig Flash drive, which I switched for an 8 Gig and now all works fine and I can stop, start and pick any piece of music I, err, my wife wants. If I can help anybody with radio or USB issues please let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts