UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
l was standing on the street corner the other day when.............sorry wrong forum!!!!!

l admire the trend of youngsters 'pimping their ride'subject to it being well and tastfullydone[in my eyes]so here in my own style is how l've pimped mine!

17.04 get duster ex-demo in marriane blue with bull bars,so want to keep a black chrome look

18.04 cut a piece of rug grip from under the rug and put it on dash in middle stops sun glasses rattleing[sounds a bit like a girlie mag idea ...not that l read them![ps don't tell wifey]more latter!.......free....home![also noted a bottle of red fits perfectly above the glove box..it's not for me!.....NOT.

21 04 order 1st key fob metal dacia emblem .....£3.60.... ebay

22.04 order fitted mats[cheapest l've ever brought]......£21.95 ebay[sorry karl][still tell people to wipe feet though..wonder if l can get the dog too?

22.04 2nd key fob rubber blue......£2.99..... ebay

!!.04 spare wheel set [from karl] then tyre to fit.........thick end of £250 [ouch!]

!!.04 free key fob rubber blue...............FREE.....karl.

01.05 two 'DACIA'head rest covers...£2.60....ebay[bulgaria]

01.05[busy day on the internet][wait for it!]leather key fob[!]......£2.99....ebay...but got a key fob ruuber black as well!buy one get one free![also from bulgaria]

01.05[told you it was busy!]silver bee sting replacement ariel[l'm trying to keep a black chrome/silver look].....£2.60....ebay[no effect on reception looks much better than standard fair,but for those of you who may remember an earlier blog did'nt check the instructions[none!]but came with double sided conecting bolt....did'nt need to cut your own mervyn!

28.05 memorystick 32gb......£9.98......ebay [got daughter to load it....lknow do it yourself you say,which is what l say but don't do when she says 'dad can you !][love my car empty of junk discs rattle to much![better sound too]

31.05 silver/chrome dust caps.....wait for it 5...4....99p,and postage free!!!!!!!....amazon[get some]

04.06 20 wheel stud covers in....chrome.....£9.99...amazon[but be warned don't cover the locking nuts]

uuummmm what next?

wiper blades[how indians drive in the monsoon with these blades l don't know....oh yes l do....dangerously!]

tyre black.....cos everybody knows you've got a new car when your tyres sparkle,so l'm going to fool people for a while yet!!!!!

2 more rug grips for the boot which has a liner[free................ bristol street motors!]but everything 'slip slides away on'it....99p each...tesco

and finally 2 tickets to friday practice for the grand prix with parking and free postage....ONLY£28[£65 each plus fee]...god bless ebay!!!!!

now anybody want to buy a key fob cos l got my eye on another one!

and finally [really!] a yet to be undisclosed prize[that l'll be a key fob then]to the person who can obtain key covers[as on shop dacia.duster page three].three designs only something like 7.60 euros[£5?]but horendous postage,sure they're ex clio ,from a GB site and tells me,and all fellow cleaners[dacia duster owners]

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
l was standing on the street corner the other day when.............sorry wrong forum!!!!!

l admire the trend of youngsters 'pimping their ride'subject to it being well and tastfullydone[in my eyes]so here in my own style is how l've pimped mine!

17.04 get duster ex-demo in marriane blue with bull bars,so want to keep a black chrome look

18.04 cut a piece of rug grip from under the rug and put it on dash in middle stops sun glasses rattleing[sounds a bit like a girlie mag idea ...not that l read them![ps don't tell wifey]more latter!.......free....home![also noted a bottle of red fits perfectly above the glove box..it's not for me!.....NOT.

21 04 order 1st key fob metal dacia emblem .....£3.60.... ebay

22.04 order fitted mats[cheapest l've ever brought]......£21.95 ebay[sorry karl][still tell people to wipe feet though..wonder if l can get the dog too?

22.04 2nd key fob rubber blue......£2.99..... ebay

!!.04 spare wheel set [from karl] then tyre to fit.........thick end of £250 [ouch!]

!!.04 free key fob rubber blue...............FREE.....karl.

01.05 two 'DACIA'head rest covers...£2.60....ebay[bulgaria]

01.05[busy day on the internet][wait for it!]leather key fob[!]......£2.99....ebay...but got a key fob ruuber black as well!buy one get one free![also from bulgaria]

01.05[told you it was busy!]silver bee sting replacement ariel[l'm trying to keep a black chrome/silver look].....£2.60....ebay[no effect on reception looks much better than standard fair,but for those of you who may remember an earlier blog did'nt check the instructions[none!]but came with double sided conecting bolt....did'nt need to cut your own mervyn!

28.05 memorystick 32gb......£9.98......ebay [got daughter to load it....lknow do it yourself you say,which is what l say but don't do when she says 'dad can you !][love my car empty of junk discs rattle to much![better sound too]

31.05 silver/chrome dust caps.....wait for it 5...4....99p,and postage free!!!!!!!....amazon[get some]

04.06 20 wheel stud covers in....chrome.....£9.99...amazon[but be warned don't cover the locking nuts]

uuummmm what next?

wiper blades[how indians drive in the monsoon with these blades l don't know....oh yes l do....dangerously!]

tyre black.....cos everybody knows you've got a new car when your tyres sparkle,so l'm going to fool people for a while yet!!!!!

2 more rug grips for the boot which has a liner[free................ bristol street motors!]but everything 'slip slides away on'it....99p each...tesco

and finally 2 tickets to friday practice for the grand prix with parking and free postage....ONLY£28[£65 each plus fee]...god bless ebay!!!!!

now anybody want to buy a key fob cos l got my eye on another one!

and finally [really!] a yet to be undisclosed prize[that l'll be a key fob then]to the person who can obtain key covers[as on shop dacia.duster page three].three designs only something like 7.60 euros[£5?]but horendous postage,sure they're ex clio ,from a GB site and tells me,and all fellow cleaners[dacia duster owners]
what a fantastic list Merv....brill !!!! I asked shop Dacia about those key covers....and they have a 35 euro minimum order....so asked Karl if he can get them...and the part number is not available over here.....boo hiss !!!! Cos I think they're pretty, especially the ones with flowers on!

·
Registered
268 Posts
How about chrome door handles and cappings? Oh, and wind deflectors. ;)

posing.JPG

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts