UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
firstly[and on an entirely different note].l spent sunday at mallory park for the vintage car club meeting.watching a 2 tonne lethathane,sliding on skinny two inch wheels throught the essses whilst sat on top open to the eliments with nothing other than a crash hat and overalls fighting tooth and nail with somebody equally vunerable and 100th of a second apart at the finish.

openly admit they've got begger balls than me!

l transgrese

it seems to me that some common theams are emergingl noticed the steering wheel GROAN early on,and after a visit to my dealer[see earlier blog]was informed that it was a known fault,said that some HEATH ROBINSON attempts by some dealers had been attempted to cure to no avail,not a danger just a noise in the steering wheel pad[which if l move does groan]got to look in the service department whilst steering cowls off [so many wires!]but technician[ne-mechanic] happy to give all clear,hopefully dacia will pick up on this,but we are talking about dacia here.

next is the noise thats started in the drivers window[though as others have said maybe its the adjusable seat belt]you know its the kind of annoying noise that someone makes at the cinema when they've brought boiled sweets in a wrapper thats hard to open then proceed to suck down your right ear[gggrrrrr]

but as to the rock,well having owned a lot of new cars and bearing in mind dacias budget stand ,that the stereo system is actually really quite good and for me anyway not in need of a boom box

anywho l now how to get rid of the annoying noises l just turn down my hearing aid!.

p.s woho silverstone classic this weekend some many lovely cars to drawl over[good looking girls too]result!

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Silverstone Classic, fabulous Event, I shall be Driving lots of important People around in a Mini Bus, hoping to earn enough to pay for my Window Tints....lol, look out for my Duster in Car Park 49, or alternatively the SRC Car Park...... :D

Reactions: antavi
1 - 2 of 2 Posts