UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been into main dealers to enquire about a touch up pen for my white duster and was told non availalable, what a poor show after all this time. Anyway read some posts but still unsure about which nissan paint is the same as the dusters, two are coming up Alabaster white and arctic white, can any one say which one it is?

·
Registered
117 Posts
OK thank you gentlemen. I was looking at a site and its states those two whites on a nissan code of QM1, I saw them in halfords and was going to buy one but wasnt sure which one, alabaster or arctic. Im ok with the paint code just wondering if any other white duster owners have a name for their purchased touch up paints because of the link with nissan.

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
Find the Dacia paint code on your door pillar, in an oval.

I found this information on the forums here -

QM1 - Alpine White
K23 - Argentum Silver
B53 - Caspian Blue
B20 - Mariana Blue
FAA - Granite Grey
B76 - Cinder Red
D69 - Mercury Silver
676 - Pearl Black
HNK - Stone

Google tells me Nissan B53 is called "Indigo Blue"

The paint codes are the same across Dacia and Nissan, but Nissan gives them different names. eg. Nissan calls B53 Sapphire Blue or Indigo Blue.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Find the Dacia paint code on your door pillar, in an oval.

I found this information on the forums here -

QM1 - Alpine White
K23 - Argentum Silver
B53 - Caspian Blue
B20 - Mariana Blue
FAA - Granite Grey
B76 - Cinder Red
D69 - Mercury Silver
676 - Pearl Black
HNK - Stone

Google tells me Nissan B53 is called "Indigo Blue"

The paint codes are the same across Dacia and Nissan, but Nissan gives them different names. eg. Nissan calls B53 Sapphire Blue or Indigo Blue.
Thanks chris so it could also be alabaster white in Nissan which is a QM1 code

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
As I understand it from information here, the code on your door pillar is the thing to look for. The name may be different at Nissan, but its the same colour.

The Factory at Chennai on India is a Renault-Nissan alliance factory that made/makes Dacias and Nissan cars.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
My Nissan had sort of off white paint with shiny bits in late 2010 model, not the ultra bright white that's on dacias and Renault.
I've been using white hammerite smooth on mine in a spray can, perfect match on my Logan with no reactions or bubbling. If dacia don't hurry up and decide if they are going to spray some paint on the inner side of my doors, i'll have no worries spraying the full thing with the stuff as its better than leaving it in baldness.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Been into Nissan and ordered some alabaster white with code of QM1, pretty reasonable price aswell.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts