UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Has anyone noticed... On the Dacia website ....... Servicing Costs.

Single service = £149 .................................... ((( so.... first three years = .... 3 X £149 = £447 )))

Or..... heheheheheh you can.......

" For a one off payment of £489 for all models, you can take care of the cost of your servicing for the first three years or 36,000 miles of your Dacia's life. "

hmmmm,,,,,, now let me see,,,,, £489 versus £447 eh ?? ......hmmmmm

er..... I think i`ll have the 3 year plan then Sir.... in fact,,, thats such a bargain,,,, I`ll take a couple,,,,,, heheheheh

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
ahhhhhh,,,,,,,, After putting my reading glasses on,,,,,hehehehe I spotted an asterisk * after the £149.....

that says,,... ,"* Additional parts may be required according to the maintenance programme (not included in stated price "

so,,, Forget that one then... hehehe

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
ahhhhhh,,,,,,,, After putting my reading glasses on,,,,,hehehehe I spotted an asterisk * after the £149.....

that says,,... ,"* Additional parts may be required according to the maintenance programme (not included in stated price "

try the dealer john, I got a better deal with Evans halshaw on their own all in service plan than that, with a guaranteed hire car, don't forget it's the dealer that lends you the car not dacia.
Also If any parts are needed within the service plan you get 10% off ie tyres, brakes or whatever, also I think free puncture repairs.
I'm not sure if dacia charge (I know ford do) but the bodywork inspection is also carried out and stamped.
Next year she said is scheduled as a bigger service, but looking at what's been said in here, it's the same as the last one.
Once the cars 3 years old and out of warranty the price will drop considerably, for example my ex colleague got a service and mot on his pug for 99pound... The year previous cost him over 500 without the mot.

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay Carlos,,,,, Many thanks,,,,,,,,,will do.

I`ll bear that in mind when its ready,,,,,,,,hehehe dont get car until September,,,,,,,,,but worth knowing.

Cheeers again,,,

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Okay Carlos,,,,, Many thanks,,,,,,,,,will do.

I`ll bear that in mind when its ready,,,,,,,,hehehe dont get car until September,,,,,,,,,but worth knowing.

Cheeers again,,,
not long now Yorkshire john, the way the months pass by now it'll be like next week.

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It might not even be september to be honest,,,, its a diesel ,,,,,,,,and apparently theres big delays due to euro6 engine regs,

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

So should we be changing the thread title to "Who didn't put on their glasses....!"

;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts