UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I know this is a bit of a random question (but quite important to me),all my cars I've owned so far,haven't been as long/high/wide as my soon to be delivered new stepway,so I was wondering (without breaking out the tape measure...) would a stepway fit into a normal sized garage,with an 'up & over' door,do you think? My main concern is the overall height,especially with the factory fitted roof rails.....????
Any constructive help would be appreciated,otherwise I'd better dust off the tape measure????????????
Regards,Chunky Monkey.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
http://www.daciaforum.co.uk/topic/2242-dacia-manuals/

monkey....click on this link....

and then click on the red link in Antavi's signature

he has put ALL the manuals online for everybody....

have a look through the stepway ones.....

i'm sure the specs are in there somewhere.....

If not......go to the Dacia website here

http://www.dacia.co.uk/vehicles/sandero-stepway/media-gallery/brochure/index.jsp

and click on

view e-brochure

the vehicle specs are at the back of it

DM xxx
Thanks DM,but I forgot to mention,I have the brochure to hand,and I've seen the measurements towards the back of it,I just can't be arsed to go out in the cold with the tape measure...lol! I just wondered if any stepway owners use their garage without any probs....

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:rolleyes: well none of us can "see" your garage !!!!! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: MEN !!!!!!!
Now,now,easy tiger.....
I know you can't see my garage,but most 'up & over' style garage doors are of a standard...ish height/width,and I was really after a stepway owner who parks theirs in there garage without any probs? I believe you have a Duster,which is obviously different in size to a stepway

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Thanks DM,but I forgot to mention,I have the brochure to hand,and I've seen the measurements towards the back of it,I just can't be arsed to go out in the cold with the tape measure...lol! I just wondered if any stepway owners use their garage without any probs....
Come on Chunky don't want to go out in the cold? Time to MAN UP! :lol: :D

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Now,now,easy tiger.....
I know you can't see my garage,but most 'up & over' style garage doors are of a standard...ish height/width,and I was really after a stepway owner who parks theirs in there garage without any probs? I believe you have a Duster,which is obviously different in size to a stepway
i'm not your tiger !

a duster is bigger than a stepway....which would suggest if a duster fits....so will a stepway

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
sorry monkey....

i thought the links to the precise specs....were actually more helpful to you....

obviously i don't know if my garage is the same size as yours, they DO come in different sizes, and i don't need to measure....

rather than take my word for it....cos as you say....there IS some variation in size...

peace of mind...

i'd get the tape measure out !!!!

obviously i take no responsibilty if a stepway does not fit in your garage !!!!!

:D :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
unless your garage was built by some muchkins and your driveway is a yellow brick road then you will be fine! remember to put your aerial down a bit otherwise that will catch the door!
Geraint,you are a star,a helpful reply to my question,without any aggro! cheers matey.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sorry monkey....

i thought the links to the precise specs....were actually more helpful to you....

obviously i don't know if my garage is the same size as yours, they DO come in different sizes, and i don't need to measure....

rather than take my word for it....cos as you say....there IS some variation in size...

peace of mind...

i'd get the tape measure out !!!!

obviously i take no responsibilty if a stepway does not fit in your garage !!!!!

:D :D
Maybe a stiff drink is required....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts