UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the support topic for the tutorial Wind Deflectors - Retrofit. Please post here if you have any questions or helpful advice to offer.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Finally!!!

Something I could probably do, LOL

Reactions: ionutzzz

·
Registered
34 Posts
i bought the front and back set on the internet for the total price of £28 and they fit perfectly. again Renault prices are a rip off Ron

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
sorry to be a numpty, but how exactly do these deflectors fit to the car?

:huh:

·
Premium Member
2,832 Posts
how exactly do these deflectors fit to the car?

Click on the underlined link in the first post in this forum, and then download the instructions there.

Basically they slot into the window channel and then are held in with metal clips. I found the easiest way to fit the clips was to put then on top of the window and then close it.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
thanks chris

·
Registered
126 Posts
They look great!! Good job on the installation - have you noticed any reduction in wind noise since you have installed them??

·
Registered
140 Posts
I fitted a set to my duster a couple of weeks ago and I think it's quieter. I think they're a good addition and quite effective at keeping the wind out and the rain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.
White 4x2 Laureate.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a pair of front wind deflectors for my P2 Duster. It says to cut 3 mm from the front end of the window seal. Anyone done this with any pictures?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts