UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
hi guys new problem on new car logan laureate in white the black trim at the bottom of the windscreen has bowed and come away leaving a gap and refuses any attempt to go back and clip on I suspect its no easy fix and would need a new one anyone got any similar experience

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks like a design fault as im not the only one im gonna get it back to the dealer and reqest a new one expect this to take some time also not at home very often so its gonna take me some time as well a strip of blue tack will hold it in place temporarily and will warm first with hairdryer

·
Registered
895 Posts
We need a Photo ? I cant figure out at all what you mean :(

This is My Logan look to the left and right of the hood is this what you mean ?

This was taken before bodged return to good old Grimsby 5 years ago ^_^ as you can see I also had one of those nifty aerials Which I swapped back fast ! totally useless

Those things left and right I think they are wind deflectors !

2288661606_cc46da080c_b.jpg

·
Registered
457 Posts
I checked my Logan and it seems ok. A little bit of give, am assuming it shouldnt be a tight seal, should it?

Sent from my HTC One S using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
756 Posts
no Stuart, the bonnet cantilevers up away from it, but you can see how it bends out and wobbles around a little, TBH its the only unfinished bit of the car and spoils it a little

1 - 20 of 26 Posts